Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Some images, dimensions, colors, weights, etc. of the offered products
included on the website are only approximate and can not lead to
compensation and / or dissolution.
- the colors may differ from the colors used in the images, due to stock or color difference due to lighting. If you really want a specific color, you can always leave it as a note in the comments field.
- the cakes may differ slightly due to the weather conditions. This is because we have to take into account, for example, the extreme heat, which means that the cake needs to be adjusted slightly to maintain the beautiful result
- The agreement is concluded after the customer:
● has completed the entire ordering procedure via the website
● The customer has accepted the offer of I Love Cupcakes in writing or
● confirmation via whatsapp only valid for whatsapp orders completed
through one of our customer service employees and the fully amount
- The gift card or voucher or its residual value cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The discount code offered by I Love Cupcakes can be canceled without any
- The customer can cancel the order free of charge up to 72 hours before the
day the order is delivered, unless:
● order amount is higher than 175 Euro.
● The specialized orders.
In these cases cancellation to be 7 days before the delivery date.
- pick-up orders can be picked up from 13:00 and until 17:30
- orders cancellation should only be done by email.
- The image on a cake can be a maximum of A4 format or 19 CM for round
format, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
- The customer has no right after the reciving sign to return the product for any
- the customer must check the packages during delivery.
- the customer is only entitled to submit a complaint on the same day of
- the product must be consumed within a maximum of two days after delivery.
- complaints about product quality can only be submitted within 2 days and can
only be done via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I Love Cupcakes is not responsible for any dependencies that may arise upon
cancellation or for damage to the product that may occur during delivery.